COLD FEED HOPPER SYSTEM
- Endless belt feeder.
- Shaft-mounted gear motor for minimum maintenance.
- Individual-frequency control with variable feeding of material monitored and controlled remotely from control cabin.
- Speed vibrator motor is operated by no-flow switch to ensure continuous material flow for the sand bin.
- Working platform along hoppers.
- Drum is fitted with single piece, hot-formed ring without welded joint (drum tyre) on each end, mounted to the drum shell with spring plates.
- Each drum tyre is seated and rolled on two Trunnion rollers.
- Feeding end of the inclined drum is further guided by 2 guide rollers to limit the axial movement.
- Special shovel flights are installed to the internal surface along the drum length to transport and form efficient drying curtain to minimize fuel consumption.
- Special vacuum drum pressure device is fitted to control rotary actuator at the exhaust fan to regulate the air flow.
- Hot mineral bins and screens are dust-tight enclosed.
BURNER c/w BLOWER
- Fuel piping system, transfer pump and high pressure pump are included.
- Automatic controls for the burner are included to regulate the capacity based on the temperature monitor by a sensor at the drum exhaust gas outlet.
- Fully automatic, electrical ignition by propane gas.
- Flame-failure indication that is detected by photo-cell.
- Auto start-up of burner system for maximum safety.
- Fuel Pump and Accessories include :-
- Fuel pump (placed next to the Fuel tank and at ground level)
- Piping to main burner is inclusive of valve and strainer. Pressure-holding valve ensures the line pressure of fuel reach the high pressure pump of burner.
- From outlet of pressure holding valve, a long flexible hose is connected to the inlet filter of main burner. Flexible hose ensures fast attachment. Inlet filter is mounted
HOT MINERAL BINS
- Each compartment is equipped with mechanical overflow chute and sampling pods.
- Mineral temperature sensors are located inside the sand compartment.
- Oversize material will flow out via overflow chute to a collection point.
- Each compartment is equipped with a pneumatically actuated two-stage discharge gates controlled by the computer system.
- Each compartment has a maximum level indicator that is wired remotely to the control room to warn operator when bins are full.
- Designed to weigh up to 4 different aggregates.
- Weigher is fitted with proper shock proof device to prevent the transmission of vibrations to the load cells.
- Discharge of the weigher is through two discharge gates that operated pneumatically.
- Designed to weigh up to 3 different sources.
- Sealed with neoprene, which is heat resistant in the temperature range of -40 to 150 C.
- Butterfly valves c/w high torque pneumatic actuator, solenoid valves & micro switches
- Designed to weigh up to 3 different sources.
- Bitumen is circulated from storage tank through 2-way valve, actuated by compressed air.
- Weigher tank is insulated with Rockwool slabs and heated at the base by thermal oil.
- Weigher is provided with overfilling protection.
- Mechanical dial thermometer indicates the bitumen temperature in the tank.
- Gravity discharge to bitumen spray pipe.
TWIN-SHAFT PUGMILL MIXER
- Direct gear-motor drive with transmission through synchronous, helical spur gear.
- Robust and rugged design to suit hardest site condition.
- Inner mixer wall is bolted with extremely high wear resistance austenitic Ni-Hard liners.
- Mixer arms and paddles, which are made from high-chrome alloy-steel and special caststeel ,are bolted to allow for easy replacement of these wear parts.
- Mixer discharge gate with wear resistance liners is a rotary type and pneumaticallyoperated by two cylinders.
- Capable to produce homogenous mix within a short mixing time, minimizing oxidation of bitumen.
- Non-contact infrared temperature measurement at mixer outlet.
- Direct discharge of asphalt hotmix to truck below.
- Single stage, air cooled, heavy duty with air receiver.
- Pneumatic pipeline with pressure regulator, strainers, shut-off valves.
- Pipes are pre-installed in the module.
BITUMEN SUPPLY PUMP
- Jacketed type, heated with electrical heating tape, over-pressure relief valve.
- No compressed air is required.
- Low-reverse air cleaning principle using pressure difference between the vacuum pressure of the exhaust gases and the reverse-air pressure.
- High corrosion resistant steel is insulated at the top with 50mm Rockwool slab and cladding.
- Filter bag cages in corrosion-resistant aluminum.
- Radial vane damper with electrical servo-motor actuated c/w remote operation and automatic drum suction regulator.
- Exhaust fan is mounted on filter outlet.
- Sand separator unit at the inlet to screen off the coarse filler to protect the filter bags.
- Damper is servo-motor actuated.
- Filter bags out of NOMEX or similar.
RECUPERATED FILLER SILO
- Directly below the filter unit c/w dosing screw conveyor to the filler weigher.
- Caged ladder access and flat form for level indicator and screw conveyor.
- Level indicator to monitor the filler content.
- Excess filler discharge flap and piping.
- Size of container: 2.6 x 2.2 x 2.5 m
- Container with tinted glass windows at all sides.
- Insulated, dust proof and air-conditioned.
- Pre-wire electrical power and control panels along with console.
- Depending on plant configuration, the power requirement may change.
- All plant controls, PLC, switch gear and control gear are housed within the power and control panels.
- All motors are rated IP55, class F insulation.
Plant Control and Monitoring System
- Manual- or automatic-controlled monitoring system for every batch.
- SCADA controls are provided for a fully automatic operation
- Auto adjustment control of Cold Feeders based on calibrated ton-per-hour.
- Full graphical user friendly operator interface display using 19 LCD monitor.
- Windows-based operating environment allows users to use other application or shut down the PC during plants auto operation.
- Auto control system using independent PLC system to ensure reliable real time control.
- Complete manual system backup and override over the auto control using push buttons.
- Up to 200 Recipe & Customer input memory.
- Batching system comprises of 3 independent weighing scales.
- 2 stages weighing control for Aggregates with advance stop control based on material flow rate to ensure quicker weighing and accuracy.
- Customized display upon request.
- Plant data, function limits can be checked or changed during operation.
- Daily-, Monthly-, Yearly-selectable Production Database.
- Complete Plant System Backup on CD which includes recovery software.
- Display, printing and print preview
- On-line batch printing, either to database or to printer.
- Production summary by Material (Graphical bar and pie chart for presentation)
- Production Summary By Recipe
- Production Summary By Customer
- Large database storage space
- User-friendly data retrieval through Search button.